Re: [IP] Insurance woes...kinda long

Dawn wrote:
> Hi all.  I said I would keep folks 'up' on what's going on with the
> insurance process for me (I know some of you have written me asking
> what/how/ etc.   with it).  It appears that things aren't going to
> go as easily as I first thought they would.
Just wait until they respond before taking the next step. You are in
the b--l s--t stages with them right now. They are just trying to
discourage you. Make sure you get written denial -- if they do deny.
Insist on it as this is usually where they stub their toes and say
the first stupid things that will allow you to really beat them up.

Keep us posted, I have a long list of suggested approaches depending
on how they respond.