[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #916

Kathleen, I change my set whenever there is a continued irritation during the
day.  Sometimes mine will be uncomfortable the first hour and then it gets
ok.  I change my set at night all of the time, but I am 42 years old.  If he
was really uncomfortable you could change it and set the alarm to check his
blood sugar.
FYI to anyone
I had difficulty with the plastic wings rubbing raw spots on my skin.  I
developed a way to use gauze under the adhesive and now I wear one set for 4
days!  It has made all the difference in my continuing to use the pump.  Good
day, Betty