[IP] reminiscing - Orlando

> I live in Orlando, and depending on when your re coming here, it can be
> very hot.  You will need to watch that you don't get too low from the
> heat, excitement, and lots and lots of walking,
> Judy
> T1 - 47 yrs

I'm going to go wayyyy back to 1963 when we visited Orlando (Kissimee) for a
Jubilee at the Tupperware World Headquarters when I was a TW Dealer. This
was one shot a day of NPH and only pee tests. I didn't like getting my hand
wet that often so didn't do it. They had room for 2000 and 2225 showed up.
Imagine the long lines for food!! If I *felt* low, it was treated, otherwise
had no clue as to what was going on in the bod. August is not the time to
visit Orlando and there were sudden rains - then gone with sun out making a
steam bath.  One night the banquet was set up, punch poured, rolls on the
tables (2225, remember) outside while we participated in *games* according
to our sales category. (When I say night, I mean dark - about 8:00 p.m. -
not conducive for diabetics on NPH.) The rain came and we had to seek
shelter during games. When we finally got to our tables we could wring out
the rolls and could see at least an inch of *clear* water on top of the
punch. It wasn't a cheap meal, either.
    Sometimes I wonder how I survived all these years with no more
complications than I have which are plenty enough. I love pumping. <3
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)