[IP] Re: Trying Hook up again

Hi Wendy,
Wow Iam sorry you had such a time with your hook-up. I hope we dont go
through that but I am ready for anything these days.I will be taking my
Pumping Insulin book as well and I will do it myself if I have to.I gave the
doctor Ryans blood sugar book and he was to call another doctor that works
with pumps and get help with basals. I have it figured at about .9 so we
will see what the doc says. I hope he called someone but wont be shocked if
he didnt.I have learned quite quickly over the years how to tell the doctors
what I want. This is due to many many troubles with them. I even had to
fight to get Ryan a diabetes test because the doctor said he was not
diabetic but I was sure and insisted and sure enough he was. Anyway I had
better not get started on the doctor trouble as I have many things. So thank
you for your advice and warning and I shall be prepared.
Lori  (mom to Ryan)