[IP] Silhouette Insertion

Thanks to all who wrote with instructions on inserting the MiniMed
Silhouette infusion set.  As luck would have it I received 3 samples in the
mail yesterday with no information whatsoever on how to use them.  Thanks to
the instructions on this list I was able to insert one this morning with no
mishaps and only minor trepidation (that insertion needle is LONG!).  Now
we'll see if my blood sugars remain stable.