[IP] Re:Overinsulating?

Iam not sure exactly what she is talking about by overinsulating. All I can
think of is that we were told that yes you can take too much insulin.When
Ryans numbers were getting high we were told he was at his maximum level for
insulin and could not take any more so we had to work on what he was eating?
Iam assuming that is what she is talking about by overinsulating in a day
according to your weight.But now when we go on the pump no one has said
there is a limit to the amount of insulin he could take.
Lori (mom of Ryan)
Hope to be pumping soon