[IP] Insurance woes...kinda long

I haven't even started the insurance process yet.  I'm hoping I don't have
to come up with all that info, although, as my husband said, you can write
anything you want down on paper whether it's true and accurate or not,
which, to me makes the whole paperwork thing stupid!  And I certainly don't
have 4 years of records available to me, only what my endo's office has.
Maybe their whole point is not what your records say, but how willing are
you to fight for the pump.  Perhaps they're hoping you'll give up.  Keep at
'em.  Good luck.  :)

Type 1 for 37 years