From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Julie Britt
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2000 10:05 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] living in florida (was florida travel advice)

I was just curious to see who out there lives in Florida...particularly the
Orlando or St. Petersburg areas.  I live in St. Pete, but travel to Orlando
frequently (and will be living there in a few months).  I was just wondering
if anyone was interested in meeting.  I've always wanted to meet fellow
pumpers in person :)
Julie
(reply privately if you'd like email @ redacted)