Re: [IP] Basal rates; Attn: Todd

Those basals sound similar to mine. I take 1.1 from 7am-10am

10am-2pm =.7

2pm-6pm =.3

6pm-10pm.5

10pm-3am=.4

3am-7am=.5
I had sugars that started good in the early a.m. hours but then 2 hours later
even if I dont eat my sugars sky rocket. The 1.1 seems to be working for now
at leasr! Good Luck!       Leesa