Re: [IP] FWD: mm or dis

 >The people at Minimed said that the disetronic had a two
 >year warranty and that at that time the pump shut off!!! I would then
have to
 >send the pump in for a check up and have to use the other and that was why
 >they gave two pumps.

This is not totally correct. While it is true that you have to send in your
pump in after a period of time for a maintenance checkup, your combined
warranty is 4 years, just like the MiniMed. From what I've heard, the
reason they provide two pumps is because of either a law or regulation in
Switzerland that mandates that they do this.