Re: [IP] FWD: mm or dis

    I had reviewed both pumps as well.  I liked the idea of getting two pumps
from Disetronic.  In the event that one has a problem, I would have the other
at the same costs.  The people at Minimed said that the disetronic had a two
year warranty and that at that time the pump shut off!!! I would then have to
send the pump in for a check up and have to use the other and that was why
they gave two pumps.  I didn't check this with disetronic.  You may want to.
My pump was given to me by the VA Hospital.  They gave me the minimed after I
thought I had chosen Disetronic.  Anyway, I kept the MiniMed and it seems to
be fine.  Been on for only two weeks.

Good luck,