RE: [IP] florida travel advice

>like the "Tower of Terror" also.  Have not been since going on the pump
>but the last reip was just prior to the pump and almost needed 911.

YES YES! That one is great! Just be sure you make a bathroom stop first
:) Watch where you eat in that park. Last time I was there the "diner"
place I ate in didn't have power for about 1 1/2 hours, my hamburger was
cold, cheesecake was warm, and I got food poisoning. I think Judy
suggested sunscreen too. Good idea. I forgot it and ended up with mild
heat exhaustion and sunburn on top of the food poisoning.