Re: [IP] Abuse of the Mailing list!!!!!

email @ redacted
 >Francisca Orrego.

The sender uses a response address located in the Los Angeles area
so falls under California's new anti spam law. If we can determine
that the mail list was used to get the addresses, they are liable for
a civil penalty of $50 for each offending message.

The web site - bigheart.com is located in Toronto or it's surrounding

The message was not sent via the list. I've looked at one of the
messages and it is using "regular" spam techniques not involving our
mail list. If you've received the referenced message, let me know --
I'd like to get an idea how many people received the message, might
provide a clue as to how the receipients were selected.