[IP] A quickie on pump cleaning

Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:57:42 -0500
From: "David" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] cleaning pump

I usually dust off all the insides, and outsides where the dust collects
with the little brush. Occasionally I spray the entire thing with a can of
compressed air, (same thing I use to clean inside my PC every now and then.
You can get it at Electronic stores and most bigger chain stores. (K-Mart,

David Type 1 1/2 LADA (who LOVES his MiniMed 507c Insulin Pump!)
(LADA ==> http://www.cde.com/diabetes.world/lada.htm )