Re: [IP] Basal rates

In a message dated 2/11/00 12:51:54 AM, email @ redacted writes:

>My big problem is in the morning from 7 to 12 or 1.  I've done 5
>breakfast fasts with 5 different results!

Todd, I know I have gastroparesis and don't know if you do, but I find what I
ate the previous evening may still have some effect on my bgs even into the
afternoon, especially if there is much fat, and to some extent protein, and
definitely if I have eaten large amounts even of carbs.  When I am trying
this kind of test, I try to eat comparably (similar amounts of carbs,
protein, and fats -- just like that old ADA diet) the previous day.  You
might see if eliminating this possible variable helps.

Linda Z