[IP] Precision QID - Help

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000  "Dawn Stricker" <email @ redacted> wrote:

Hi - I've got a Precision QID that I haven't used in a while, and was
wondering if somebody knew if /how to retrieve readings in the memory.  I
got this meter at a camp I counseled for, and don't have instructions for
getting into the memory.  E-mail me private if you can help me out.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you (you know how us dinasours are...)

The QID meter internally stores about 150 or 200 readings but you can only get
last 10 from the meter (need the data-link hookup for around $150 or $200.00
to get the rest out)

The way to get readings: hold the meter in one hand and press the big button.
WAIT about four of five seconds until you see an "R" on the display.  Let go
of the button.

Then to get more readings (reverse test order, i.e. first one shown is last
taken, next one shown is previously taken, etc) press the button once quickly.

The meter will 'walk' you through the last 10 readings then shut itself off.

I think the meter will shut off if you only show one reading but I don't want
to bother trying (I have to at some point pretend to get back to work)

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.