Re:[IP] Pen style bg meter??

and Liz wrote:
>Laura's Shane uses the Precision pen meter also. Maybe she remembers where to >get one.

Yep, Shane uses the Precision pen. I am guessing that you used to have
an ExacTec pen? The people who made it are the people who now make the
Precision. A couple of months ago I called their 800 number and they
said they would exchange any ExacTec pen for a new Precision for free.
Shane had actually thrown away the ExacTec but I managed to get a
Precision free anyway. For the full story, check the archives, I posted
a rather lengthy explanation I believe. Or, if you could get your hands
on a regular Precision maybe you could get them to exchange it for a pen
style... Also I posted a few days ago about the CheckMate Plus meter
which is just a little larger than a pen. You might want to check that
out. Those are the only 2 meters I am aware of that are pen-like. If you
find any others please let me know, as Shane REALLY likes pen size
meters. Let me know if you can't find the info in the archives or if you
have other questions.