RE: [IP] My first nite with a pump - Mine too!

RoseLea, last night was my first night, too!  I disconnected to shower and everything
stayed stuck just like it was supposed to.  Just clipped the pump to the pocket
of my nightgown and slept great.  I am a stomach sleeper and laid on it most
of the night.  I didn't even notice it.

Did a practice site change this morning before work which only took a couple
of minutes.  The thing that took the longest was getting the leftover "sticky
stuff" off of the old site.  My dear husband suggested turpentine :-)

Later today I go live with insulin!

Assimilated into the Borg Collective 2/11/00