Re: [IP] And now the continuing saga...

In a message dated 10-Feb-00 5:26:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  While I don't expect Graeme to be
 responsible for his brother's disease, it is nice to know that Greg's
 closest friend knows what to expect and what to do if necessary.  We also
 made the oldest brother attend the sessions as well, but believe me, in a
 crunch, I'd feel better if the 13 year old twin were here over the 17 year
 old teenager from "H#ll" oops did I say that? >>
   I'm glad someone else feels the same as me. I would much rather have my 12
& 14 year old diabetics taking care of each other than some of the other
people who have offered to watch them !!