[IP] Re: Florida travel advice

I was through both the Disney & Universal parks in December, my second trip
since being on the pump.  The only warning I would give is to make very sure
your pump is secure and not compressed by the safety devices on some of the
more agressive rides.  Twice I found my pump in unusual areas after leaving
the rides and ended up with an ugly bruise after the safety bar tried to
impale the pump into my chest (I keep the pump in the pocket of a pocket tee
shirt)  None of the rides affected the operation of the pump (Diesetronic)
and I was on each of the "e" ticket rides twice during my stay there. - Bob