[IP] Abuse of the Mailing list!!!!!

At 05:07 PM 2/10/2000  Richard D. Spector wrote:
 >Did anyone else get a message from  this company (BIG HEART .com)
being a
email @ redacted
 >Francisca Orrego.

I have received several private emails from members of  the Insulin
Pumpers group who also stated they received the same advertisement.  I
am sure there more advertisements headed to other members as we speak.
I hope whomever sent the message has gotten this message DON'T SPAM THE