[IP] Big Heart.com

Did anyone else get a message from  this company (BIG HEART .com) about being a
diabetic and helping others like us.  I hope someone isn't using this list to
promote a business endeavor. I find it an evasion of my privacy when I get emails
from people I don't know about private issues.  This is the only list that I
belong to related to diabetes.  This is the sender's name an email address if
anyone recognizes this person please tell them to stop:  email @ redacted
Francisca Orrego.

Just checking,