Re: [IP] ER Letter - Question

In a message dated 2/10/00 2:51:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<    Am I seeing a problem where there is none?
 Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) >>

No Jan, you are taking action to prevent a problem.
Kap's former endo upon exiting the room told the fellow they had spent too
much time in there (with us) 12 minutes total.  I said a few choice words for
Then I started to leave.  Before I left I looked at the Rx to make sure they
were the correct types of insulin - only to see that they were not - AGAIN.
I was told OOOPS - they were looking at the wrong chart.
Our next visit, I looked to see if they had the correct chart KAP's  - NO
they didn't!
No wonder Kap was never under control w/ injections!
Needless to say - that was the final straw and our last endo visit!
Take all precautions is our motto!  It has to be, no one else is looking out
for us.
BTW - is was on the news last night the hospital is being reviewed for
something.  In my opinion it should be gross negligence.
Keeping my eyes on dotted i's and crossed t's with medical information.
Mom to Kap - age 9 - pumping under care of Great endo finally.