Re: [IP] And now the continuing saga...

This is an interesting thread.  Gregory is a twin, and his brother Graeme
attended all of our training sessions on initial diagnosis, as well as all
of our pump training sessions.  While I don't expect Graeme to be
responsible for his brother's disease, it is nice to know that Greg's
closest friend knows what to expect and what to do if necessary.  We also
made the oldest brother attend the sessions as well, but believe me, in a
crunch, I'd feel better if the 13 year old twin were here over the 17 year
old teenager from "H#ll" oops did I say that?

Wendy (Greg 13, dx'd Dec 17/98, Dpump Oct 7/99)
WORK like you don't need the money...
LOVE like you've never been hurt...
DANCE like nobody's watching...
LIVE like there is no tomorrow!