Re: [IP] bedtime snacks

Here is what I would have done if my BG had been 54 at 2am.  I would have taken 3 glucose tablets.  Generally 1g of carb will raise your BG 4 points.  So if you took 3 tablets or 12g of carb, this would bring your BG up to 102.  That's your 54 plus the 48 that the glucose tablets gave you.  You wouldn't need anything else til morning.  I hope you understand what I'm trying to explain.