Re: [IP] Vaculance Dissappointment

It took me a little while before I figured out the nack of using the
vaculance but now we absolutely love it and my 6 year old does it by himself.
 You pinch up a little skin and press the vaculance onto the skin until it is
flat against it.  Press the plunger until the needle pricks the skin and then
let it up slowly - do not take the vaculance off the skin.  Pump the
vaculance plunger a couple of times ( without going down far enough to prick
the skin again) and then let go of it.  It will gently draw blood to the
surface, you may have to wait a few seconds for a large enough drop to form.
Once you get the hang of it it will be fine.  My son uses his anywhere on his
body that there is fat, but he hates using the palms because he too thinks
they are painful.  The stomach can be harder than other areas to get blood if
you're very thin, like my son.  If you have any other questions please let me
know.  I hope this helps.