RE: [IP] Being a diabetic

Or how about the type 1s who were diagnosed as kids and are adults now.  I
get looks because I am now slightly overweight and am 23 years old.  People
tell me I should exercise more and I could "cure" myself.   Ugghhh.  We all
know we would if it was that easy. :)  When I try to explain to them the
situation, I have had some people tell me..."but you are not a kid."  My
sharp reply usually is something like, "Gee, sorry I grew up."  ;)
-- Sherry