Re: [IP] Being a diabetic

>But Liz, that's EXACTLY what they learn in Medical/Nursing/Whatever
>school. Obesity causes diabetes.  Period.

Now now   not all are teaching that..  They teach diabetes better in my
Nursing classes, But i am not sure if that is always like that or if they
are afraid that I will start a debate with them..  he he..  Most programs
are good its just the few that seem to spoil the rest.

all we can do is try and reeducate them.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted