[IP] ER Letter - Question

Here is something I saw on that great ER Letter that was posted on IP list:
On the patient/doctor, etc. statistics lines, why do they have an address
AFTER the doctor's name and phone #?  I changed the address line to read
just below patient (my) name. Reason? There are 2 women of the same name as
my dau who was pg at the same time - same doctor's office. My dau had to be
very careful they didn't cross medicate. I have a neighbor who had a healthy
breast removed and another woman died of breast cancer with the same name.
If I'm in the ER and they have my dr's phone number - they don't need
HIS/HER address. The DO need MINE to make sure I'm the correct Jan Hughey.
    Am I seeing a problem where there is none?
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)