Re: [IP] new continuous meter advertized

At 08:27 AM 2/10/2000  Yerachmiel Altman wrote:
 >Our Continuous Monitoring Device is designed to be minimally invasive. A
 >miniaturized subcutaneous sensor is designed to be easily inserted by the
 >to continuously monitor glucose levels and store the results for future

Checking their website, shows that it is not available yet. There is a
disclaimer that says: "Investigational Device. Limited by Federal Law to
Investigational Use." I assume they are testing in preparation for FDA
approval. They don't plan on selling it on the open market until sometime
in 2001.