[IP] ski bibs

I wore mine clipped on my pants, UNDER my ski bibs... very little tubing
exposed (most of it was coiled and tucked into my panties) and whatever was
exposed then had the protection of the ski bibs.  I was able to reach down
and grab the pump without removing my bibs.  I think wearing the pump itself
in her panties would definitely be a little too inaccessible.  One other
thing to remember is to wear your METER somewhere warm!  I wore mine in my
bra (Fasttake) to keep it warm.