[IP] Vaculance Dissappointment

Ok Vaculance users, i need your help. Matt received his Vaculance yesterday,
and tried it about 6x without success!  What could i be doing wrong?  The
first place we tried was on the meaty part of the palm, and got good blood,
but it was painful, and left a bruise. The next time we tried under the
forearm and no blood, the belly no blood, and tried the belly again but
adjusted the depth control for deeper depth, and still didn't get enough
blood!  I'm talking a tiny tiny spot of blood appeared!  Matt's dissappointed
and wants me to ask you guys for help. Maybe were not doing it correctly?
Any suggestions?  Or should i ask for money back?  Or chalk it up as a loss?