Re: [IP] velosulin in pump/sara

> Sara wrote
> > >I use Regular Velosulin rather than H, aka "rocket fuel" because
> >> it is MUCH more predictable, stable and user friendly...

I must say...when I accidentally had a stronger ratio of V/H in geneva's
cartridge last week (we figured 2.5:1 instead of 4:1!)...geneva's basal
requirements dropped.  she was always running around 100,  sometimes 80,
70...and this is with lifesavers in her mouth quite often!

perhaps we should experiment with this mix in the future.

hoping your stomach thing goes bye bye.