Re: [IP] bedtime snacks

> If anyone eats a snack before bed
> if you are low  do you bolus or not? I am just trying to get other
> peoples experience even though YMMV it might help me!! Thanks in
> advance!

Lily's experience has been that bg's are much more stable in the
night the longer it has been since last food/insulin. 4 - 5 hours
seems about right unless it was "bad" food like pizza. If she has
been low consistently thru the afternoon and evening she just turns
her basal rate down a tenth for the night. ( 12midnight to 4am ).