Re: [IP] Ever heard of Fifth's Disease? HELP!

Jeanie, i know this is 2 days later, but i thought i'd reply. Matt's had
fifth's disease before diagnosis. Not near diagnosis.  We were told it was
also called hand/mouth/foot disease.  Does your daughter, or yourself have
any small blister like rash on hands, or feet?  I don't think Matt had it too
much longer than a week, but that was before diabetes, so i couldn't tell you
how it effects blood sugar, hope this helps.