Re: [IP] Silhouette Insertion - Here's how

Mary Jean and Anika,

Thanks so much for your insertion instructions.  I start pumping tomorrow, and
I used your instructions to practice with the sil last night.  I must admit
when I saw the size of the introducer needle I was quite apprehensive!   But,
armed with your directions and also the ones from MM, I went from practicing
on a sponge to doing an actual insertion on myself easily...and it didn't hurt
a bit!

Thanks again.  You guys are great!

pumping tomorrow...