[IP] A 'new' pumping site (which we should get on our page?)

It probably would make sense to see if we can get some support from these guys
and also does it makes sense to list them in contacts area??

Don't know enough about them (sorry Michael; leaving this one for you)

At Pumps It, Inc. is a full service insulin pump therapy
company that enhances the lives of patients of all ages with
insulin dependent diabetes. The Pumps It team has more than
30 years experience in diabetes management and education
specializing in diabetes management through insulin pump
therapy .

In honoring its commitment to the diabetes community, Pumps
It supports the American Association of Diabetes Educators,
the State Association of Diabetes Educators, the American
Diabetes Association, the Lions Club Diabetes camp for
children, and adult diabetes camps throughout Texas.

Thank you for visiting our web site. We are looking forward to
your joining with the hundreds of insulin pump users in the
Pumps It Family.

Welcome to our website..

Pump Highlights
                                              Spring 1999 Vol. 99 No. 1

                                                     Rodeo Edition

                                                       Subscribe Now
                          President's Notes: We've moved to larger offices!
Effective January 4, 1999 our new address
                           is: Pumps It, 10601 Grant Road, Suite 215, Houston,
Texas 77070. Telephone: 800-805-7021 or
                                                281-955-8900 and FAX:

                          The new office space enables us to add on-site
training to our services. We have developed seven
                           new seminars designed to help everyone with
diabetes. These new seminars will begin in the first
                                week of April. For your convenience some
seminars will be offered in the evening.

                         The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo starts February
19th. Last year this impressive event raised
                             over 13 million dollars for educational programs.
Every year the Show increases its financial
                          commitment to educating the youth of Texas. I have
been an active Show supporter for years and
                                                    just became a life member.

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.