Re: [IP] high BG question

Erinn wrote:

> hey...has anyone noticed if it takes longer for insulin to bring down highs
> the higher you are?

Higher means I need more insulin and it takes longer to work most of the
time.  I have a hard time waiting wait long enough for a second bolus
and sometimes crash because I didn't wait and the first bolus finally
started working.  I have seen comments that high bgs tend to cause blood
vessels to constrict which slows insulin absorption.  I don't know if
its true, anyone else heard this?