[IP] eye problem

for the past year or so my eyes, especially my left one, have gotten dry
and very "tired" by around 6 at night.  i squint constantly and computers,
and driving are very difficult...driving at any point of the day hurts my
eyes actually. i have been to the eye doc. twice during this time frame (i
go twice a year now...) and he says nothing is wrong with my eyes. he did
do a "dry eye" test and said my eyes are slightly dry and gave me some
drops. i use the drops religiously twice a day and it's getting
worse....i'm not sure what is going on but does this sound familiar to anyone?

Erinn (pumping 1 month, 3 weeks, 3 days)
- What matters most is how you see yourself -