[IP] pumping and skiing

we are off this weekend to tahoe for skiing.

my question:

should geneva put the pump in her bib pocket or in her underwear?  (she
often wears the pump 'clipless' just plunked down there...doesn't seem
affected by the feeling)
I can't seem to cut a hole in the pocket of the bibs..too much layering
going on.  so,  she would have to have the tubing come up and out of bib
overalls near the underarm area.  since she will have a jacket or
polarfleece sweatshirt over all of this...I am not worried about the cold.
just convenience.