[IP] I'm hooked up now!

I'm hooked up to a Disetronic for a trial run with saline for a couple days.
Not so bad, used a Tender, needle kinda reminded me of the ones we used for
injections (except I think it's a little thinner) in the old days when we
had to boil glass syringes.  So I get to play with this thing for a couple
days.  I was told by my CDE that Disetronic has 2 new pumps due to be out in
April.  One with a few less features than the H-Tron Plus and one with more
features.   I plan to call my service rep to try to get more info.   Ok, now
I just gotta figure out what to do with this thing when I go to bed
tonite... *grin*

Type 1 for 37 years, trying it out now... woohoo!  :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)