Re: [IP] pumping velosulin only

You and I are both going to be in trouble because I do the same thing you do.
 I get a week out of mine and refill about midweek.  I sometimes have trouble
getting the tape  to stick too, but just the last time I changed (the
weekend) i put the tape on while the Iv prep was still wet.  It seems to be
sticking pretty good. I use the rapid sets the Smith and Nephew i v preps and
kendall polyskins or Smith & nephew iv3000.

If too many people start doing what we are doing the pump supply industry may
take a nosedive.  Oh well can't worry about that.
Let me know if that helps.  I always let it dry, but this wet way seems like
something I will keep doing.

Nancy  D 35 years pumping 12 years