[IP] Too young - too skinny :-(

Here's a post from a mom to me after I have suggested her 6 y/o go
*pumping.* I have given her info from this site. I'm saddened for the child.

"I think we have decided (our child) isn't ready for the pump...
(Our child) is super skinny and has no stomach fat. The dr. said (our child)
has to be able
to give injections in the stomach before we think about the pump as an
option. Plus he said if we wait it won't be long before they come out with
insulin inhalers."