Re: [IP] And now the continuing saga...

> Maybe you should tell them that yes, you're divorced, but you've now moved
> back in together because of their assinine policy. What are they going to
> do? A home visit? This kind of thing makes me so angry.
> Good luck with all this!
> Jenny
> (Type I, 27 years, D. pumper since 10/95)
> email @ redacted

	This is a nice thought, however the Doctor has met my husband.  And he
is coming off of the only opinion he has of Caitlyn's dad.  Her father
was leaving her in the care of a 12 year old step sister while he went
to work.  I agreed with his concern at the time.  But she only visits
him for a 24 hour period when he is not working!  Thank you!

Carrie, mom to caitlyn