[IP] Tape

> From: "Wallerstedt, Kathy" <email @ redacted>
> One of the main problems I have is getting the tape to stick to my skin.
> use the polyskins and the IV-3000, but many times the tape won't stick and
> then the set comes out.  Most of the time this happens within the first
> 24-30 hours, often less time.  I'd love to hear what people do to solve
> problem.  Minimed has sent me samples of other tapes, but nothing has
> well for me.
> Kathy Wallerstedt

For many, many years I have used Op-Site IV tape #4575 by Smith + Nephew.
It's 2" by 3" and has a green stripe at one end. I fold that end onto itself
to make a *grabber* to remove it easier. MiniMed carries it and it is the
same price as IV-3000. Ask for a couple of samples.
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)