[IP] Blood-y Body parts

My comment about DM affecting only where we have blood in the body was
because if I take a pin, a fall, a piece of glass, etc. to my body I quickly
discover blood - everywhere. Okay, the lens doesn't have blood - nor do
teeth, nor hair, nor nails. BUT their source is fed by blood at some point,
therefore, DM also affects those parts. Especially after a decade or five.
George -- would you care to elaborate on your comment??
Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)