[IP] high BG question

hey...has anyone noticed if it takes longer for insulin to bring down highs
the higher you are? i know it takes MORE insulin to bring down a really
high high, but it seems to me i've noticed it takes longer for the insulin
to even react. today i was 315 for an hour and a half and by that point i
was wondering if my site was working and then BAM...i went down all at
once. that has happened to me often. anyone else?

- What matters most is how you see yourself -