Re: [IP] IP website on TV

George sent me these comments...

>Why don't you post the stations call letters and any addresses they
>may have (email would be better).  Also are they an affiliate of a national
>network?  Perhaps they might have a news syndication program where
>they would share the tape!  Just some ideas.

OK, I suppose if anybody is curious enough.... Here's the info.

K I V I 6/Sawtooth Communications
     Address: 1866 E. Chisholm Dr., Nampa, ID, 83651, Phone: 336-0500, Fax:
381-6682, E-Mail: email @ redacted

They are the local ABC affiliate... The reporter's name is Brandon Roux, and
the report aired on two nights (a two-part series): Monday, Feb. 8 and Tues.
Feb. 9 at 10:00.