[IP] static electricity

I'm sure it was a technician at MiniMed who told me about keeping a used
fabric softener sheet in the cigarette/coin bag that I carry my pump in (put
2 keyrings hooked together in the zipper pull and run my belt through the
top one). That is to eliminate the static electricity. The tech told me that
in California when the Santa Ana winds start to blow they all (techs wear
pumps) make SURE they touch metal before touching their pumps to release any
SE first. I'm in northern Indiana and she asked if we have dry air.
Absolutely when the temp lowers and the humidity lowers -- just walk across
a carpet or slide into a car seat. ;-)

Jan (60 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83)