Re: [IP] strange phenomenon

since I started this thread I thought I would add
this, our ADA district director told us that she had
an out of body/near death experience and ever since
then she can't wear a watch because they go backwards.
 Also, my husband knew a woman in the Air Force who
de-magnetized tapes so she was never allowed to go
into the computer room.  So this 'thing' isn't that
uncommon and not ridiculous that if someone can't wear
a watch thinking it might effect pump batteries, and
no reason to be condescending.